Chia pudding is a perfect meal prep item! It is such a nutrient dense seed that should be a staple part of any diet! This is my favorite way to make this decadent meal. Hope you like it.
2.5 cups Plant milk (I used Almond milk)
6 tbsp chia (I have used white seeds)
2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Start with a saucepan at medium-low heat
- Pour in the plant milk - Warming up the milk slightly helps avoid clumps
- Add 6 tbsp of chia seeds
- Whisk and mix it well
- Add the maple syrup & mix again
- Once you have a pudding-like consistency, portion out into containers - pour 1/2 cup each into 5 containers & store in the fridge
- Add your favorite toppings when you are ready to serve
Shelf life: Chia pudding keeps well for a week
How to Serve: You can serve it cold or warm it up for about 20 - 30 sec in the microwave before adding the toppings
Now you are ready to enjoy this decadent meal!